Bring the excitement of real research that solves real problems to K-12 classrooms through curricula that inspire students and teachers.
Videos walk educators through lesson plans and provide guidance on implementing aligned activities in the classroom.
Lessons draw connections from the core topic to students' lives, creating familiar examples to reinforce concepts and help students retain content.
Make connections for the whole family through aligned supplemental resources and interactive programs.
Our experts are driving real change and addressing the real challenges we all face.
U.S. public research university
in the nation for positive impact on Life Below Water - THE Impact Rankings
teacher preparation program in the U.S.
in the U.S. for Positive Impact - THE Impact Rankings
Featuring Our Centers and Programs
- Institute of Environment
- Aquarius Reef Base
- Biomolecular Sciences Institute
- Center for Children and Families
- Center for the Humanities in an Urban Environment
- Center for Imaging Science
- CREST Center for Aquatic Chemistry and Environment
- Global Forensic and Justice Center
- School of Education and Human Development
- Stocker AstroScience Center